Saturday 27 August 2016

What's it all about...

This is my new page.
You didn't need to be a genius to work that out, but I have found myself rambling on about all sorts on the main blog. So the idea is to try to keep that a bit more book related, and do my rambling on here. You can select then.
So a "warning" if that's the appropriate term as I have found this to be such a therapeutic exercise, and a wonderful way of keeping a diary, you could find all sorts on here. I'll be starting with our recent trip to Italy, with the close calls and near misses that could only happen to me (well I'm sure they don't but it feels like it sometimes!!!). There will be family anecdotes, cake stories (I'll explain a bit more later) and travel tales. My pets may appear from time to time, my friends(anonymously of course) and I might have the odd rant. No politics, no judgements, just a mother /housewife/ teacher/ apprentice writer/cake maker /buddy and whatever else I am on any given day.

A couple more things.
I am still a bit dozy at all things technical. Uploading photos using my iPad is proving to be a challenge.
I am quite good at lots of things. But don't consider myself to excel at anything. It's not an issue. Just to let you know.

So let's get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment