Saturday 18 February 2017

A very funny family.

Have you seen that game, where you put a bit of plastic in your mouth then try to speak? It was the must have game this Christmas, and I have seen several film clips and photos of families engaged in the hilarity. And so it was with my family this year. We were away in a log cabin (annual post Christmas treat) when we first played and I have never laughed so hard, which was VERY therapeutic!  Try saying "I'm a fig plucker" without letting your lips meet, especially after a couple of merry glasses of..... And you will see what I mean!  Laughter is most certainly the best medicine....we buy a new game every year and have things that involve playing Charades whilst waving a rubber chicken about (the dog likes that one too....), playing pictionary whilst wearing enourmous goggles, and a whole bunch of games that involve us all shouting at each other and trying to cheat. (I am particularly good at cheating at Monopoly...ask my kids....not that its been a life lesson to them to cheat, but in games enjoy it and don't take the whole thing too seriously 😀.
Does my chin look big in this photo?

My mum and sisters at a Murder Mystery event

We had some silly fun with Elf this year

Elf caught the Norovirus like the rest of us


No comments:

Post a Comment