Saturday 18 February 2017

More and more cake......(warning...saucy cake pics!)

It has never been my intention to be a professional cake maker, and to be honest, right now I don't have the skills or equipment. But I do regurlarly get asked to make cakes and cupcakes for friends and family. I wouldn't make cakes for a living, as it can be a bit stressful and in any case, it doesn't really pay. But I do enjoy it, and I'm flattered to be asked. I love cupcakes the most, much less stressful and great fun. I was asked to do some for a hen party recently and had a great giggle doing them! So here's a few photos of recent efforts. I have 3 more in the pipeline in the next couple of weeks. But its half term now, although plans are afoot for work on the house, somewhere in between I will write and bake. My daughter took me for a spa weekend recenly so that was a chance to recharge....very much appreciated it was too!




No comments:

Post a Comment