Sunday 12 March 2017

My life right now.....

So..... here's the list -
work - busy, stressful, hectic
home - busy, stressful, hectic
family - busy, stressful, hectic....
Hhhhmmmm - I am sensing a theme.......

We seem to thrive on madness in this household. Here's the picture at the moment......
So you can see its all a bit hectic. Spent a week throwing things out of the loft, then filled the loft back up with stuff out of the garage, as you do. Then spread the rest of the stuff out of the garage around the rest of the house. Its not pretty. Knocked 1 wall out for a doorway. Put a wall up in previous doorway. Husband built a wall at the front, then took it down again. Waited  a week for the building inspector, then wall went up again. As I write the floor is going down. Hopefully window in later today. Stuff everywhere, dust, tools...yadda yadda - you get the picture. Its going to be a couple of months before its all done....will sanity prevail????

Meanwhile long hours at work, coupled with being so far out of my comfort zone its not true, trying to write the third book and the fact that people keep asking for cakes!! I'm very flattered to be asked, don't get me wrong, and don't worry, it's all very hygienic in the kitchen, but sometimes my head is spinning. Got 2 cakes this week, 1 the week after and another shortly after that. Great to have a hobby that people pay me for though, and at least I don't have the results of my efforts cluttering up the already very cluttered and untidy house, so its all good.

Eldest son is looking for a house, and in our "spare time" (said with straight face....no really)  we are going to look at properties. He wants one that we can "do up". In the rest of our "spare time". (Straight face is slipping now......) Oh did I mention we also have his dog. The one that has now become ours. To walk and such.... (no that's it, I've gone now!!!)
So run out of time now, back to the cake / dog / building mess/ house hunting / lesson planning / cleaning and shopping (who has time for that???)

Love family life. Pass the straightjacket........

No comments:

Post a Comment